Thursday, June 21, 2012

Peek A Boo Forest

Noah's Book Club: June 2012

Title: Peek-a-Boo Forest
I love lift-the-flap books and Mommy loves things I can't rip!

Author: Joe Grasso 
Made by: Lamaze

Why Noah Picked It: I really like lift-the-flap books but Mom won't let me look at them independently because some times...I rip the flaps right off! She hides all the lift-the-flap books up high for when an adult can read to me....except this one! This book is made of cloth so I can play with it on my own! The book has some kind of something inside that makes the flaps crinkle when I touch them and the owl friend on the cover comes up off the page. As the title says it is filled with forest animals which I like because being a baby boy I have had my fill of monkeys and farmyard animals...come on baby marketing departments....get creative! I love peek-a-boo, I love lift-the-flaps, and I love a book I can throw around! Mom would like to add that this book is a huge seller on Amazon...so I am not the only one who enjoys the flap lifting genre! 





No comments:

Post a Comment