Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pride & Prejudice

Noah's Book Club: October 2012

Title: Little Miss Austen Pride and Prejudice  -a counting primer-
My mom picked this one.



Author: Jennifer Adams

Why Noah Picked It: I didn't pick it. My Mom did. I got a few wonderful books for my 1st birthday this month but this one was my Mom's favorite. In a genius marketing move Miss Adams has come out with this simple counting book with a theme that moms like mine go crazy for. While this book is really just a 1-10 number book almost like any other...it makes my mom really happy and I like it too. Examples of pages are: 2 rich gentlemen, 5 sisters, 8 musicians and so on....all nods to Miss Austen's classic tale. This ones for you Mama! (There are other titles in the series if you are more of a Jane Eyre or Romeo and Juliet type.)


No comments:

Post a Comment