Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?

Noah's Book Club: December 2011

Title: Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
In this book I was introduced to Eric Carle. I love him.



Author: Bill Martin Je/Eric Carle

Why Noah Picked It: I love the illustrations in this book. They are big and bright. There is only one thing on each page so my young eyes know what to focus on. The last page shows all the animals and watching my parents point to them so often I eventually figured out how to point too. I point at them in whatever order I feel like and sometimes Dad or Mom will read off what I am pointing at. Fun!


I also own the Polar Bear and Panda Bear titles but this is my original and all time favorite. This is also where I met Eric Carle and he is by far my favorite author to date. 
P.S. My Mom had to tape up the binding with packing tape...a sign of true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment