Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 7: One I never heard. :)

Day 7:
You look tiny!” 
I think I’ve covered the big remarks in abundance…they are all I hear from the hardware store clerk to the stranger on the beach. I need to mention for my Mommy-to-be friends that pointing out you think someone looks small or not big enough is also very damaging. Pregnant women have an overload of information about what they should and should not do during pregnancy especially when it comes to eating, exercise, and gaining weight. The last thing they need is your opinion on how they are doing. Also, pregnant women worry a lot thanks to our fear driven society. And the only thing worse than worrying about being too big has got to be worrying that your baby is too small. Please just stop.

Alternative: See Day #3

No comments:

Post a Comment